Engine Features - Special Effects
Dynamic Particle Systems
- Particle Effects Editor is used for creation of dynamic particle effects.
- Using provided nodes, users can create virtually unlimited number of various particle effects such as fires, smoke, foam, magical portals, blood drops, waterfalls, dust, various spell components, leaves falling from trees and even tornadoes.
Lens Flare Components
- Additional option to use when creating special effects (especially effects such as spell components) is to use provided Lens Flare Editor.
- Allows combining various types of glow, streak and secondary flare components into various types of lens flares.
- All Lens Flare can be easily added to existing spell effects or attached to entities.